FY22 SEASON AUDITIONS
Season auditions are now closed. Those cast will be contacted as soon as possible.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
FY22 SEASON SHOWS
SUMMER CAMP AUDITIONS
Summer 2022 Production Camp Auditions:
Check back in Spring 2022 for Production Camp auditions for youth.
Audition Tips for Young Actors
- Please arrive for your audition at least 5 minutes before your scheduled time
- Props and costumes are awesome, but we ask that you leave them at home for your audition. The directors want to see YOU!
- Wear clothes that you can move easily in and CLOSED-TOED SHOES. Sneakers are great, non-tap dance shoes are great.
- Avoid dangly jewelry, hats, or other accessories that might limit your movements.
- Monologues should be as fully memorized as possible.
- Practice your monologue a little bit each day leading up to the audition.
- Choose a monologue you enjoy and understand completely.
- Practice in front of mom, dad, sis, brother, grandma, your neighbor, whoever! This will help you get used to performing in front of others (if this is your first show) and you’ll get some great feedback!
- Looking for a monologue? We like this SITE.
Are you curious about what a professional rehearsal experience is like? Trike’s summer production camps give our young artists an immersive experience that results in a weekend of public performances! Your artist will work with professional directors, choreographers, and designers as they spend their days rehearsing the show. This is a fantastic way to learn about what goes into making a professional production happen!
Beyond the Stage
Our auditions create a safe space for your young artist to experience the audition process that professional actors go through every day. This experience will help increase confidence, and better prepare them to perform in front of crowds as well, giving them beneficial practice at auditioning.