This class will offer students who have previously worked with Trike through Academy or Production the opportunity to learn from professional theatre artists the skills it takes to produce a 10-minute-play festival (in the Fall) and a One-Act play festival (in the Spring).
Take the next step in professional Theatre Training
Over years of working closely with students of all skill levels, we have identified a need within our programming to give more experienced students their own unique challenges. Introducing Advanced Production: a Fall/Spring program for students in grades 8th-12th. The tuition for the program is $450.00 per semester, and we offer generous financial assistance.
In addition to the wide array of skills you learn in theatrical arts, Advanced Production students will influence and affect change in other areas of student experiences.
FIRST SEMESTER: September-December:
- First 6 weeks will focus on advanced theatre training in acting, directing, writing and design.
- Second 6 weeks will build on previous skills and applying towards a 10 minute play festival.
SECOND SEMESTER: January-May.
- Will pick up where semester one left off and will culminate in a fully student produced One-Act play festival.
Acceptance is by audition/appointment only.
Advanced Production is a Fall/Spring program for students in grades 8th-12th with previous theatre experience:
- minimum (2) production classes with trike theatre
- minimum (2) or more theatrical performances in community or professional theatre.
Those auditioning need to only attend one Saturday of auditions.
Saturday, August 19th, 10:00-1:30pm
Saturday, August 26th, 10:00-1:30pm
Mandatory interview on August 30th, 6:00pm
Prospective Advanced Students should prepare:
Two 1 minute contrasting monologues